1. PROCESSOR OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your data are processed by WORKWANDER Pte Ltd. The company is incorporated under the company laws of Singapore, with a principal place of business located at 229 Mountbatten Road, #03-38 Mountbatten Square, S(398007)
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
For accessing and/or visiting the Service, you’ll be asked to sign up with your first and last name, your email address, your phone number and a password (“Registration Data”). By opening a user account, it will be easier for you to manage your bookings; especially it allows you to save your personal setting and bookings.
For making a booking, you’ll be requested to complete your Registration Data with your payment details and your specific preferences/requests for your stay (“Booking Data”). Such Booking Data are required for the purpose of providing you the Service, including confirming you the details of your booking and sending you our newsletter.
When you visit our Service, even if you don't make a booking, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you.
If you're using a mobile device, we might also collect automatically data that identifies your mobile device (including device's unique device identifier (or “UID“)), device-specific settings and characteristics, and latitude/longitude details.
When you use a mobile app, you can choose to allow access to your current location – provided by your mobile device using GPS or similar technologies – in order to identify nearby spaces. If you choose to allow access, this location data may be collected anonymously as part of search requests logged by our servers. You can switch off the mobile app’s access to your location at any time through your phone settings menu.
You always have the ability to control what information a mobile app sends to us. You can exercise this control either by changing the settings of the mobile device.
3. USE OF YOUr PERSONAL DATA
Registration Data: we use your personal data for giving you access to the Service.
Booking Data : we use your personal data to administer your online booking and proceed to payment ; send you the confirmation email and/or SMS of your booking ; forward your booking details to the Space Provide where you've booked.
Your payment details (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) are used for the purpose of completing the booking on our site.
We also use your Registration Data and Booking Data:
- for purpose of location services to find spaces near you and, with your consent, to send you push notifications with information about your booking;
- for the purpose of providing a customer service or technical support and respond and handle to your requests;
- for marketing activities, as permitted by law. For example, we may send you our newsletter or special offers; emails about similar related products and services;
- for analytical purpose;
- for improving our Service (enhance the user experience, improve the functionality and quality of our online booking service); and
- for the display of your review. If you don’t want to use your name with the review, you can use a screen name when you sign up.
4. SHARE OF YOU PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- Space Providers, in order to manage your booking;
- Competent authorities as required by law or if necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud;
- Third-party Service Providers or suppliers for the purpose of operating the Service on behalf of Workwander; and
- Partners we work with to distribute the spaces.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can access and update your contact information through your user account. You can close your account by contacting us at the email address support@Workwander.com. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time using the “Unsubscribe“ link in each newsletter, or you can administer your subscriptions through your account.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content and promotion/ads provided to you on the Platforms and on other sites across the Internet.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
The cookies we use have varying lifespans. You can erase all cookies from your browser any time you want.
Last updated August 2016.
© 2015-2017 Workwander Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.